Read Time:49 Second
Tuscan chicken in creamy white sauce
- 200 gr chicken breast
- 200 ml cooking cream
- 1 bundle parsley
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 20 gr butter
- 3 dried tomatoes
- 30 gr dried tomatoes
- The first time we mix the spices and add them over the chicken breast. We leave it in the refrigerator for 2 hours to combine the flavors.
- Wash the spinach well and dry it. Cut the tomatoes into smaller pieces.
- Heat a pan well and add the 20 gr of butter.
- After the butter has melted, add the chicken and cook it on medium heat for about 9 minutes.
- After the chicken is cooked, take it out and add the cooking cream, but leave the heat low. After 2 minutes, add the tomatoes and spinach and let it cook for another 3 minutes.
- If the sauce thickens too much, you can add 20 ml of milk.
- At the end, I added the chicken over the sauce and sprinkled freshly chopped parsley.