Read Time:1 Minute, 18 Second
- 500 gr Minced meat
- 2 Onions
- 70 gr Flour
- 150 gr Butter
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 100 ml White wine
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 package Of lasagna sheets
- 2 can Peeled tomatoes
- 100 gr Mozzarela
- 200 gr Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Prepare the meat sauce for which the finely chopped onion, the cleaned and finely chopped mushrooms and the sliced garlic are simmered in 50 g of butter. Add the meat, finely chopped tomatoes, wine and two tablespoons of oil. Simmer on low heat for 45 minutes until the sauce is well reduced.
- For the béchamel, boil the milk and set it aside.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the flour, which is quickly mixed into the melted butter. Let it fry in butter for a minute without coloring and set aside to grate, 10 minutes.
- Then, add the boiling milk and dissolve the flour, mixing very well. Boil again for 5 minutes. Season with salt and nutmeg and set aside while warm.
- The lasagna sheets are boiled for 10 minutes in water with a little oil and then they are drained and used to assemble the lasagna with minced meat in an oven dish.
- Put a layer of white sauce on the bottom of the dish, cover it completely with lasagna sheets, another layer of white sauce, a layer of meat sauce, a layer of sheets until the ingredients are finished.
- The last layer must be meat sauce. Sprinkle the grated cheese and put in the oven for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before it is ready, add the mozzarella.