Read Time:44 Second
Pasta with shrimps
- 250 gr Spaghetti
- 200 gr Frozen shrimp
- 50 ml Olive oil
- 50 gr Butter
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 15 gr Cherry tomatoes
- 10 ml Lemon juice
- 100 ml White wine
- 1 bundlle Parsley
- 30 gr Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- Boil the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- In a pan, put the olive oil and butter on low heat, and when it has melted, add the thinly sliced garlic.
- After 1 minute, add the shrimps and extinguish with wine, leaving 2 minutes for the alcohol to evaporate.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes down the middle and put them on top of the shrimp, then, at that point, press half of the lemon.
- When the shrimps have turned pink, turn off the heat, grate the pepper and add salt and a handful of chopped parsley.
- Put the spaghetti on top and mix everything.
- We serve with plenty of parmesan.