- 1 Introduction
- 2 White chocolate cake
- 3 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 4 1 and a half cups of cake flour
- 5 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 6 A pinch of salt
- 7 1/4 cup of butter, room temperature
- 8 3/4 cup sugar
- 9 2 eggs
- 10 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11 3/4 butter milk
- 12 These are the ingredients necessary to make a white chocolate cake.
- 13 Conclusion
A white chocolate cake is easy to make and tastes great. This recipe will show you how to bake a yummy white chocolate cake in no time at all. To begin, preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Next up is the most important ingredient: butter! You’ll need 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips (about 10-12 ounces) and 1 and a half cups of cake flour. Put both ingredients into your food processor (or blender if you’re using one), then pulse them together until they are completely incorporated into each other; this should take 3-4 minutes or so depending on how powerful your blender/processor is. Once all of those ingredients have been combined together with one another in order for them to become completely homogenous throughout their entirety, add the next vital component: baking powder into this mixture along with a pinch of salt at last so that there will be enough moisture present throughout this batter because without it being present within its confines there would not be enough moisture present within its confines—this would result in an uncooked product as opposed to what we desire which would be cooked product instead.
White chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cups cake flour
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter milk
1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
White chocolate chips are made of cocoa butter, sugar and milk solids. They’re not the same as white chocolate candy melts, which are often made with vegetable oil instead of cocoa butter. White chocolate chips tend to be more expensive than white chocolate candy melts because they contain less fat.
You can buy white chocolate chips in bulk at most grocery stores or online at Amazon or Williams Sonoma (just search for “white cocoa butter”). If you’re making a cake yourself, these ingredients will cost around $12 per pound (that’s about $4 per ounce).
1 and a half cups of cake flour
1 and a half cups of cake flour is used for this recipe. Cake flour has a lower gluten content than regular flour, which makes it ideal for making cakes that are tender, light and fluffy. It’s made from soft wheats, which are low in protein as well as being higher in starch than regular grains like wheat or rye; these qualities make them good sources of energy when eaten or cooked with other foods (including chocolate).
Cake flour is used by bakers because it helps yield recipes that have many air bubbles trapped inside them rather than large pockets of uncooked batter at the bottom of their pans—this helps prevent cake from rising too high after baking since there aren’t any empty spaces where rising could happen without adding more ingredients such as eggs or oil into your recipe!
2 teaspoons of baking powder
Baking powder is a leavening agent, which is used in cakes and cookies to give them their characteristic rise. It’s made from baking soda (sodium bicarbonate), an acid (usually cream of tartar) and cornstarch or flour. The acid reacts with the alkali in the baking soda to produce carbon dioxide gas.
The reaction that occurs when you add this mixture to liquid ingredients gives baked goods a light, porous texture as well as browning on top when cooked.
A pinch of salt
A pinch of salt can bring out the flavor in chocolate cakes. Salt is an important ingredient in baking, and you can use sea salt or table salt to add a little extra zing to your recipes.
1/4 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup of butter, room temperature
- room temperature butter is easier to mix into the batter
If you don’t have room temperature butter, you can soften it in the microwave for 10 seconds and then let it sit out until it’s at room temperature before using.
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup sugar
- Sugar is an ingredient, so you’ll need to add it to your cake mix. You can use a box or can of potato chips for this step, but if you’re feeling ambitious (and have the patience), there are some recipes online that instruct you to make your own homemade baking soda by mixing baking soda with water until it forms a paste. If you want to go old school and save yourself some money on ingredients, though, I recommend buying some store-bought baking powder instead—it’s cheaper and will still work just fine in this recipe!
- Separate the eggs. The best way to do this is by separating the yolks from the whites, then carefully pouring them into separate bowls. You can also separate them when you’re ready to use either one for baking or just for eating—the point is that you should always have at least two bowls of egg whites and one bowl of whole eggs available in your kitchen so that if anything goes wrong, there’s something on hand to use as a backup plan! If you’re worried about breaking an eggshell while separating them (and who isn’t?), try using a small spoon instead of your hands; it won’t take long before you get used to working with difficult-to-handle objects like this!
- Beat together egg whites until stiff peaks form; set aside until needed later on down below…
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You can substitute vanilla extract with vanilla paste. Vanilla paste is made from vanilla beans and sugar. The best way to use it is to warm up the mixture in a small saucepan on low heat until it’s just melted, then add your eggs and mix well before putting it back on the heat for another minute or two if necessary.
3/4 butter milk
To make the cake, you’ll need to use 3/4 cup whole milk. This will help it to be moist and have an even texture. You can substitute water or any other type of liquid; however, if you do use water, your cake may not be as moist as with whole milk.
These are the ingredients necessary to make a white chocolate cake.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, separated (save yolks for another use)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda * 8 ounces white chocolate chips (1/2 cup) * 3 tablespoons butter, softened to room temperature and cut into small pieces
The recipe is simple. You can make it in less than an hour. It’s a delicious dessert that will please any guest at your next gathering!